Ex voto longen

Ex voto longen

zaterdag 13 juli 2013

DESERVING A RAISE














Conchita, the Mexican maid wanted a raise and approached the lady of the manor about it.

Grace, the lady of the manor, was clearly not amused and decided to have a word with her about it.

She said, “Now Conchita, why do you believe you deserve a raise?”

Conchita: “Well, Señora, dere are tree reasons why I tink I deserve raise...  De first is dat I iron better dan you…”

Grace: “Who said you iron better than me?”

Conchita: “Jor huzban, he say so…”

Grace: “Oh, really..?”

Conchita: “De second reason eez dat I am better cook dan you…”

Grace: “Nonsense, who said you are a better cook than me?”

Conchita: “Jor hozban, he say so...”

Grace increasingly agitated: “Oh, he díd, did he?!”

Conchita: “De tird reason is dat I am better in bed dan you...”

Grace, now really outraged and through gritted teeth hissed, “And did my husband say that as well..?!”

Conchita: “No Señora… Manuel, the gardener he say so...”

Grace: “So Conchita, how much did you have in mind..?”



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten